National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Cambodia Nutrition Project II (CNP2) P177370
- The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS) has received a P177370 from the World Bank toward the cost of Cambodia Nutrition Project2 (CNP2), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Grant to payments under the Contract for Supplying and Delivery of 34 Tablets 24 laptop Computers with Warranty one year on hardware and 3 years on services.
- The goods are required by 12 weeks from the date of contract.
- Interested qualified eligible suppliers are invited to obtain a copy of the bidding documents free-of-charge from the address given below by submitting a written application. Except for the submission of a written application, there shall be no other conditions for obtaining the bidding
- To be considered eligible and qualified a bidder must:
- (i) Meet the eligibility criteria of World Bank.
- (ii) Have completed at least two contracts for supply of similar goods in the preceding 3 years of a value not less than 50% of estimate contract price.
- (iii) Have completed contracts with a total cumulative value equal to at least two times estimated contract price in the preceding 2 years.
- (iv) Not be under any notice of suspension or disbarment issued by the Government or
- Quotations must be delivered to the address given below on or before 10 AM, 18 May 2023. Late Quotations will be rejected. Quotations will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives who choose to
- The Purchaser shall award the Contract to the Bidder whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated quotation and is substantially responsive to the Bidding Documents, provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract
- All quotations must be accompanied by performance securing declaration as described in the bidding documents. Any quotation not accompanied by one will be rejected as non- compliant
- The address where the Bidding Document may be inspected and obtained is:
Procurement Office 1st floor of National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS), Building T located in the Ministry of Interior’s Compound. You may contact Mr. Bith Chankhan, CNP’s procurement officer on (855) 17 258 889 or E-mail to: email@example.com to obtain the Bidding Documents at no cost.
- In case of any difficulty in obtaining the Bidding Documents, interested parties may contact in writing Chey Sambatphalla, Project Manager of Cambodia Nutrition Project (CNP) of National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS), Building T in Ministry of Interior’s Compound, Tel: 023 720 038/ 720 061, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and also send a copy of the communication to:
- Director General
General Department of International Cooperation and Debt Management, Ministry of Economy and Finance, Street 92, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Fax No. (855-23) 725 341; and
- Anne Marie Provo, Task Team Leader of World Bank (Cambodia Office) at address: Exchange Square Building No. 19-20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Telephone No. (855) 23 261 365, E-mail: email@example.com.
- The quotation must be submitted on or before 10 AM, 18 May 2023 at the following address:
Procurement Office 1st floor of National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS), Building T located in the Ministry of Interior’s Compound.
- The Government and/or the Development Partner will declare a firm ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed by the Government and/or the Development Partner respectively, if it at any time determines that the firm has engaged in fraud and corruption during the procurement and execution of this contract as described in ITB Clause
A complaint may be made by any party at any stage of the procurement process. The procedure is described in Instructions to Bidders, Clause 21 of the Bidding Documents.