KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Integration of Social Accountability into National and Sub-National Systems Project
Request for Expression of Interest (REOI)
Individual Consultant Time Base Contract
Contract No. ISAF/NCDDS/IC/10/22
- The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development (NCDD) is mandated as the overall program authority and through its Secretariat (NCDDS) is responsible for policy formulation and program coordination to undertake Organic Law and D&D reform through National Program for Sub-National Democratic Development (NP-SNDD). The Objective of the NP-SNDD is to develop better governance systems for sub-national administration based on the principles of democratic participation that will operate with transparency and accountability in order to promote local development and delivery of public services to meet the needs of citizens and contribute to poverty reduction.
- Social accountability is set as an integral component of NP-SNDD which has been carried through Social Accountability Strategic Plan and its Implementation for Social Accountability Framework (I-SAF). I-SAF is currently in the second phase, which cover the period 2019-2023. I-SAF has been implementing through the cooperation between the supply side-led by government entities at national and sub-national level, the demand side-by civil society organizations, and development partners in order to enhance the constructive engagement between citizens and government as an integral element of governance arrangements – through which public decision-making and action takes place.
- The I-SAF II received fund from the multi-donor trust fund through the World Bank (WB) to support implementation the Integration of Social Accountability into National and Sub-National Systems Project (ISAF-2). Through this trust fund, the NCDDS is an implementing agency to coordinate and support I-SAF supply side.
- To support implementation the project, the NCDDS is seeking for the qualify individual consultant to fulfil the position of Finance Assistant base at national level (NCDDS).
- For more detail information regarding the role and responsibility, report structure for this position is available on the NCDD web-site under the work and procurement.
- The interested applicants are kindly requested to provide their cover letter, updated curriculum vitae with recent photo, indicating their personal and technical skills, academic qualifications and experience in similar assignments along with the names of three (3) referees with contact information (title, e-mail, and telephone).
- Interested Applicants must be submitted their Expression of Interest (EOI) to the address below by email or hard copies, no later than, May 04, 2022 (before 5:00 pm).
Address: NCDDS, Building T, Ground floor Ministry of Interior (MOI)’s compound, Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Attention: Ms. Heng Sethea, the Project Procurement Officer.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com