KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Integration of Social Accountability into National and Sub-National Systems Project
Printing and Delivery of ISAF Phase II Books and I4C Banners
- The Royal Government of Cambodia has received Grant No. TF0B2195 from DP towards the cost of Integration of Social Accountability into National and Sub-National Systems Project and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this grant to eligible payments under the contracts for Printing and Delivery of ISAF Phase II Books and I4C Banners. The eligibility of bidders and of goods and services offered are subject to the applicable rules of Development Partner.
- The goods are required within 4-12 weeks from the date of contract.
- Interested qualified eligible suppliers are invited to obtain a copy of the bidding documents free-of-charge from the address given below by submitting a written application. Except for the submission of a written application, there shall be no other conditions for obtaining the bidding documents.
- To be considered eligible and qualified a bidder must:
- i. Meet the eligibility criteria (World Bank)
- ii. Have completed at least two contracts for supply of similar goods in the preceding 3 years of a value not less than 50% of the estimate contract price;
- iii. Have completed contracts with a total cumulative value equal to at least two times estimated contract price in the preceding 2 years;
- iv. Not be under any notice of suspension or disbarment issued by the Government or the World Bank.
- Quotations must be delivered to the address given below at or before 14:30 p.m. on October 14, 2021. Late quotations will be rejected. Quotations will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives and the project’s beneficiaries from the concerned local community who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person.
- The Purchaser shall award the Contract to the Bidder whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated quotation and is substantially responsive to the Bidding Documents, provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
- All quotations must be accompanied by a quotation and performance securing declaration as described in the bidding documents. Any quotation not accompanied by one will be rejected as non-compliant
- The address where the document may be inspected and obtained free of charge is:
The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat,
Ministry of Interior, Building T, Ground Floor, MEID Room.
- In case of any difficulty in obtaining the bidding documents, interested parties may contact in writing to:
Mr. Ma Onn Ma On Nath
No. 275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Email : firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: (855) 23 720 038
And also send the copy of the communication to:
a. HE. Ngan Chamroeun
Secretary of State, Ministry of Interior and Head of NCDD Secretariat,
No. 275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email: email@example.com; Tel: (855) 23 720 038
b. Mr. Benjamin Burckhart,
Task Team Leader and Senior Social Development Specialist,
World Bank Cambodia Office: Exchange Square Building # 19-20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia; Tel: + 855 23 261 300
- The address for quotation submission is
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat. Ministry of Interior, Building T, # Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan ChamKarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org; Tel: +855 23 720 038
- The Government of Cambodia and/or the Development Partner will declare a firm ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed by the Government of Cambodia and/or the Development Partner respectively, if it at any time determines that the firm has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive or collusive practices in competing for or in executing a contract.
- A complaint may be made by any party at any stage of the procurement process. The procedure is described in Instructions to Bidder, Clause 21 of the Bidding Documents.