KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
Nation Religion King
Invitation for Bids
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Cambodia’s Local Governments and Climate Change: Innovative Decentralized Water Solutions to Provide Safety and Resilience for Residential Water Systems (LGCC-WRP)
- The Royal Government of Cambodia presented by its National Committee for Sub-national Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS) has received grant from Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Korea through UNCDF to implement climate change adaptation project specifically on water management. The project is for two years funding which will be used to co-finance investments in small-scale local infrastructure that contributes to building climate-resilient in Bassac Commune, Rukhak Kiri Distict, Battambang provinces. In addition to financing public infrastructure, the project will seek opportunities to mobilize additional international and domestic PPP investment in water resources. Technical quality will be ensured through cooperation with K-Water.
- The goal of LGCC-WRP is to promote resilient communities and economies at the local level in LDCs, for households and communities, thereby contributing to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The activities aim to support the functional assignment to local government in area of water management and improve the local government planning and management of water resources taking into account climate change impacts. Improve service delivery, increase institutional capacity and coordination for integrated water management to support uses of water resources especially for the diversification of livelihoods by local communities. Create a sustainable solution in area of water management to the commune in rural areas. As a result, this will enhance the resilience and adaptive capacity of rural livelihoods to climate impacts and risks on water resources in the most vulnerable areas to climate change impact in Cambodia.
The LGCC-WRP at NCDD Secretariat is seeking the qualified company to conduct under the contract (NCB-001-2022/NCDDS/LGCC):
|1||Production and Supply Structures|
|2||Building and other infrastructures|
|3||Technical loss and Transportation 5%|
- The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for the Contract No. NCB-001-2022-NCDDS/LGCC The construction period is: 6 (Six) Months
- Procurement will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Procedures outlined in the Procurement Manual for Externally Financed Projects/Programs, and under the laws and regulations governing public procurement within the Kingdom of Cambodia,
- This invitation is open to all eligible bidders from eligible source countries as described in the Bidding Document.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Bith Chankhan, Chief of Procurement Office, email: firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am – 11:30 am and 2:30 pm – 5:00 pm.
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS) Located in Ministry of Interior’s Compound (Building T), No. 275, Preah Norodom Blvd, Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
- The qualifications requirements include: The bidder shall furnish documentary evidence that it meets the following experience and financial requirements:
- Average Annual Construction Turnover
The average annual volume of construction work of the successful bidder over the last four (4) years (2018, 2019, 2020 and 2021) shall be: USD 800,000
- Specific Similar Experience:
Experience as prime contractor or sub-contractor in the construction of at least 2 Contracts for works of nature and complexity equivalent to the Works with the value of at least USD 300,000 within the last 5 years
- Liquid Assets:
The minimum amount of liquid assets or working capital or credit facilities of the Bidder shall be USD 200,000.
- More details of the requirements are provided in the Bidding Documents.
- A complete set of bidding documents in English language may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written application to the address below, and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of 35 US Dollars. The method of payment will be by cash. The Bidding Documents may be collected in person or may be sent by email. Other than payment of the non-refundable fee specified above, there shall be no other conditions for purchase of the bidding documents.
- In case of any difficulty in purchase of the bidding documents, interested parties may contact in writing to Chhun Bunnara, Division Director at 275, Preah Norodom Blvd (41), Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, telephone 017 553 586 and also send a copy of the communication to Mr. Bith Chankhan, Chief of Procurement office, 275, Preah Norodom Blvd (41), Phnom Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, telephone 017 258 889
- Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before 10:00 am on 19 August 2022. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives and other interested person who choose to attend in person at the address below at 10:00 am on 19 August 2022
- The bid shall be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration as described in the Instruction to Bidders.
- The Royal Government of Cambodia will respectively declare a firm ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed by the Royal Government of Cambodia, if it at any time determines that the bidder has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive, collusive or obstructive practices in competing for or in executing a contract.
- The address referred to above is: