KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development
Cambodia Nutrition Project (CNP) P162675, IDA CREDIT NO.6394-KH
Job Announcement; Driver for Project
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS) is the Implementing Agency for component 2 of CNP which finance community-based interventions in the seven priority provinces to stimulate demand, increase utilization of facility-based priority services, and encourage the adoption of improved RMNCAH-N behaviors. Component objectives are to: i) strengthen the links between the sub-national authorities, the public health providers, and the citizens; (ii) create demand and increase access to priority health and nutrition services; and (iii) strengthen public sector commitment and accountability to improve the availability and quality of priority health and nutrition services ; and (iv) use performance-based grants (C/S-SDGs) to improve (Sub National Authority) SNA delivery and sustainable financing of relevant social service activities linked with the project’s priority services.
The NCDDS seeks a qualified driver for Cambodia Nutrition Project (CNP).
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Completed High School
- Hold valid driving license.
- At least 3 years’ experience in driving pick up or van within Phnom Penh, and Provinces.
- Ability to do basic car maintenance.
- Familiar with the location and streets in Phnom Penh and provinces in Cambodia.
- Fluent in Khmer, basic writing English.
Instruction for Application:
Interested Candidates are kindly requested to apply with their CV and Driving License to NCDDS. The Candidates can download detail TOR from the NCDD website: http://ncdd.gov.kh/en/citizen-category/jobs-procurement/. The application must be submitted to the address below by envelope stating that Application for Driver for Cambodian Nutrition Project or by email no later than February 19, 2021 (Before 5:00 pm).
- NCDD Secretariat, Building T, Procurement Office, 1stfloor, Ministry of Interior’s compound, Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia. Attention to H.E Ny Kimsan, Cambodian Nutrition Project Director
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell: +855 23 720 038/ +855 23 720 061/+855 17258889
Only Highest Score of short-listed Candidates will be invited to Contract Negotiation.