KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
MINISTRY OF INTERIOR
LIVELIHOOD ENHANCEMENT AND ASSOCIATION OF THE POOR PROJECT (LEAP)
Request for Expressions of Interest (REOI)
(Extension Deadline to 06 February 2018, before 17:30 hours)
One Provincial Finance Management Consultant, (36 months over 40 months from the contract start date)
- The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) through the Ministry of Economy and Finance has received a Credit from International Development Associate (IDA) to fund the Livelihood Enhancement and Association of the Poor (LEAP) Project. The project is a 5- year funded by the World Bank with IDA Credit number 5960-KH with the project code P153591. The project has a total budget of SDR 15,100,000, approximately USD 20,170,000 and became effective on May 26, 2017 and has a closing date of November 30, 2022.
- There are Provincial Financial Management Consultant a above will be based in Sub Management Team (SMT1), Siem Reap Provincial Administration), and responsible for providing professional assistance to SMT1- LEAP to implement, coordinate, and monitor project activities under the project in accordance with the agreed and applicable procedures, guidelines, and the financing agreement of the project. In doing so, he/she must work in close consultation and cooperation with SMT1 staff, and all concerned entities of LEAP.
- Minimum Key Qualifications:
The minimum qualifications required for these post as follows:
- One Provincial Finance Management Consultant (Provincial FM Consultant)
- At least Bachelor degree in Accounting or Financial Management;
- At least 5 years working experience in the field of financial management and accounting;
- At least 3 years of working experience related to fiduciary works with Donor Partners, or multi-lateral agencies will be given special consideration;
- Have working knowledge of Government ‘s standard operating procedure (SOP) and financial Management manual (FMM);
- Have working knowledge of taxation, and the application of law on taxation of the Royal Government of Cambodia will be given special consideration
- Have working knowledge of international accounting standards, cash basis of accounting;
- Have working knowledge in designing, developing chart of accounts, and set up project company account in the computerized accounting software and design reporting systems;
- Have good written English communication skills;
- Evidence of capacity building experience, i.e. on-the-job training for counterpart staff/peers;
- Computer literate with a, thorough knowledge of the standard computer programs such as MS-Word, MS-Excel, Ms-PowerPoint, Email and Internet etc.
How to Apply
- The Ministry of Interior (MOI) invites expressions of interest from qualified and experienced candidates to undertake the above mentioned services which are further detailed in the Terms of Reference for the assignments. The Consultants will be selected in accordance with the World Bank’s Consultant Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, revised July 2014.
- In submitting their expressions of interest, Candidates must provide their updated curriculum vitaes, indicating professional skills, academic qualifications, and experience in similar assignments, along with the names of at least three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail address, telephone or fax numbers).
- Interested candidates can request for the detailed Terms of Reference (in English) for the assignment from the address below during office hours from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 13:30 to 17:30 hours, Monday through Friday, except the government public holidays.
- Expressions of interests must be submitted to the address below no later than February 06, 2018 (before 17:30 hours). Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview and contract negotiation.
Attention: Mr. Heanh Bunna, Chief of Procurement LEAP Project,
Address: Ministry of Interior’s Governance Resource and Learning Center (GRLC),
#275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Tonle Bassac, Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Email: email@example.com and copy to: firstname.lastname@example.org