KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
MINISTRY OF INTERIOR
LIVELIHOOD ENHANCEMENT AND ASSOCIATION OF THE POOR PROJECT (LEAP)
Request for Expressions of Interest (REOI)
One PPCH Operations and M&E Specialist, (56 months from the contract start date)
- The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) through the Ministry of Economy and Finance has received a Credit from International Development Associate (IDA) to fund the Livelihood Enhancement and Association of the Poor (LEAP) Project. The project is a 5- year funded by the World Bank with IDA Credit number 5960-KH with the project code P153591. The project has a total budget of SDR 15,100,000, approximately USD 20,170,000 and became effective on May 26, 2017 and has a closing date of November 30, 2022.
- The consultant a above will be based in Sub Management Team (SMT2), Phnom Penh Capital Hall (PPCH), and responsible for providing professional assistance to SMT2- LEAP to implement, coordinate, and monitor project activities under the project in accordance with the agreed and applicable procedures, guidelines, and the financing agreement of the project. In doing so, he/she must work in close consultation and cooperation with SMT2 staff, and all concerned entities of LEAP.
- Minimum Key Qualifications:
The minimum qualifications required for these post as follows:
One PPCH Operations and M&E Specialist
- Masters degree (or higher) in rural development, business or project management, economic development, agriculture, or a related field;
- At least five (5) years’ experience in implementation of projects in areas related to rural development;
- Understanding of rural development and employment issues;
- At least tree (3) years in positions with substantial project management responsibilities;
- Understanding of financial management and procurement principles and procedures, with a preference for experience with multilateral or bilateral donor policies and procedures;
- At least three years in developing and/or implementing monitoring and evaluation systems;
- Good written and spoken English and Khmer;
- Willingness and ability to travel in difficult conditions.
How to Apply
- The Ministry of Interior (MOI) invites expressions of interest from qualified and experienced candidates to undertake the above mentioned services which are further detailed in the Terms of Reference for the assignments. The Consultants will be selected in accordance with the World Bank’s Consultant Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, revised July 2014.
- In submitting their expressions of interest, Candidates must provide their updated curriculum vitaes, indicating professional skills, academic qualifications, and experience in similar assignments, along with the names of at least three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail address, telephone or fax numbers).
- Interested candidates can request for the detailed Terms of Reference (in English) for the assignment from the address below during office hours from 8:00 to 12:00 and from 13:30 to 17:30 hours, Monday through Friday, except the government public holidays.
- Expressions of interests must be submitted to the address below no later than January 04, 2018 (before 17:30 hours). Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview and contract negotiation.
Attention: Mr. Heanh Bunna, Chief of Procurement LEAP Project,
Address: Ministry of Interior’s Governance Resource and Learning Center (GRLC),
#275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Tonle Bassac, Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Email: email@example.com and copy to firstname.lastname@example.org