KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATIONAL RELIGION KING
MINISTRY OF INTERIOR
LIVELIHOOD ENHANCEMENT AND ASSOCIATION OF THE POOR PROJECT (LEAP)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
NATIONAL PROJECT MANAGEMENT AND M&E CONSULTANT
A. The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) through the Ministry of Economy and Finance has received a Credit from International Development Associate (IDA) to fund the Livelihood Enhancement and Association of the Poor (LEAP) Project. The project is a 5- year funded by the World Bank with IDA Credit number 5960-KH with the project code P153591. The project has a total budget of SDR 15,100,000, approximately USD 20,170,000 and became effective on May 26, 2017 and has a closing date of November 30, 2022.
B. To commence and implement the Project, LEAP is urgently seeking qualified and experienced consultants to fill the position as following:
National Project Management and M&E Consultant (One Position based in Ministry of Interior)
Minimum Key Qualification:
- Master degree (or higher) in rural/urban development, community development, sociology, anthropology, project management, or other relevant fields;
- At least seven (7) years progressive experience in implementation of projects in areas related to rural and or urban development;
- Understanding of rural development and skills development/employment issues;
- At least five (5) years in positions with substantial project management responsibilities;
- Understanding of financial management and procurement principles and procedures;
- At least three years in develop and implement the monitoring and evaluation especially on MIS;
- Excellent written and spoken English and fluent Khmer; and
- Willingness and ability to travel in difficult conditions.
C. The Ministry of Interior (MOI) requests expression of interest from qualified and experienced candidates to undertake the above-mentioned services which are further detailed in the Term of Reference for the assignments. The consultants will be selected in accordance with the World Bank’s Consultant Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, revised July 2014.
D. In submitting their expression of interest, candidates must provide their updated curriculum vitae, indicating professional skills, academic qualification, and experience in similar assignments, along with names of at least three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail address, telephone or fax numbers).
E. Interested candidates can request for detailed Terms of Reference (in English) for the assignment from the address below during office hours from 08:00 to 12:00 and from 13:30 to 17:00 hours, Monday through Friday, except the government public holidays.
F. Expression of interests must be submitted to the address below no later than 30th January 2019 (before 17:30 hours). Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and contract negotiation.
Attention to: Mr. Heanh Bunna, chief of procurement of LEAP project.
Address: Ministry of Interior’s Governance Resource and Learning Center (GRLC), #275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Tonle Bassac, Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Email: email@example.com