KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
2 Provincial Operational Advisors
Based at LASED II Project Offices, 1) Kampong Thom and 2) Kampong Speu Provinces
(Ref. LASED/NCDDS/IC/18A/20 & LASED/NCDDS/IC/19A/20)
The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development (NCDD) is mandated as the overall program authority and through its Secretariat (NCDDS) is responsible for policy formulation and program coordination. Commune Social Land Concessions is strongly support to Social Land Concessions Program which contributed to commune administration management law. The LASED II implementation arrangement of the three IAs, which include: (i). GDH (MLMUPC) is responsible for the overall coordination and management of the project, including liaison regarding processing and issuance of land titles, (ii). NCDDS is responsible for major procurement and overall financial management, and (iii). GDA (MAFF) is responsible for implementation of agriculture support activities and quality assurance of services provided to project beneficiaries. LASED II is to improve access of project beneficiaries to agricultural and other rural resources, infrastructure and services in 5 target provinces such as Tbong Khmum, Kratie, Kampong Thom, Kampong Chhnang and Kampong Speu within the period 5 years (2016-2021).
To support the project operation at sub-national level, LASED II Project is seeking qualified candidates for the posts: Provincial Operation Advisor to be based at Kampong Thom and Kampong Speu Provinces.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
The applicants shall have the following qualifications:
- A degree-level qualification (Master’s preferred) in a discipline relevant to project management or to rural development.
- At least five years progressive experiences in implementation of projects in area related to rural development and land policy.
- Understanding of rural land right issues.
- At least three years in positions with substantial project management responsibilities.
- Understanding of monitoring and evaluation principles and procedures.
- Familiarity with RGC, SOP, FMM and Commune/Sangkat PIM.
- Ability to work independently and provide training.
- Demonstrate ability to consult and work cooperatively with others.
- Good communication skills, written and spoken in Khmer and English.
- Cambodian nationality and ability to travel in difficult conditions.
The interested candidates are kindly requested to provide their cover letter, updated curriculum vitae with recent photo, indicating their personal and technical skills, academic qualifications and experience in similar assignments along with the names of three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail, telephone). The candidates must follow the detail ToR available from the NCDD Website: http://ncdd.gov.kh/citizen-category/jobs-procurement-kh/
Expressions of Interest must be submitted to the address below by email and followed by hard copies, on or before February 20th, 2020 (before 5:00 pm). Only short-listed candidates will be invited for contract negotiation.
LASED II-NCDDS, Room 6 G, Ground Floor, Building T, C/o. Ministry of Interior (MOI).
# Norodom Boulevard, Sangkat Tone Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Attention: Mr. Suy Poline, Chief of Procurement, LASED II – NCDDS