The Kingdom of Cambodia
Nation Religion King
National Committee for Sub–National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
“Audit of 2017 NCDD IP3 Financial Statements”
- The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development (NCDD) is mandated as the overall program authority and through its Secretariat (NCDDS) is responsible for policy formulation and program coordination. Implementation of the National Program is assigned to national institutions, including the NCDDS; the Ministries of Interior, Economy and Finance, Planning; and Ministry of Civil Service; the National League of Council Associationsand 15 ministries, and the 25 Municipal/Provinces. In order to ensure the implementation of the program, NCDDS is seeking for a qualified independent audit firm to audit the 2017 fiscal year.
- The audit will cover the period of 1 January to 31 December 2017 fiscal year. The audit will include review of funds received and expenditure for the period covered as reported by the IP3 and LGCC II The auditor will express an opinion on the Financial Statement of IP3 Basket Fund, Income- Expense of Imprest Accounts of NCDDS, 19 ministries and MoWA and 25 Municipal/provinces and . The auditor will also express an opinion on the Financial Statement of LGCCII, Income- Expense of Imprest Accounts of NCDDS, and 2 provinces.
- NCDD-S now invites the Expression of Interest from qualified consulting firms for the service to be provided. Interested firms must provide information that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, professional and academic qualifications etc.)
- A shortlist of consultants will be prepared on the basis of the expressions of interest received and a consultant will be selected under Least Cost Selection (LCS) method as described in Ministry of Economy and Finance Procurement Manual Volume II May 2012. Description of the services to be provided and the required qualifications are included in the Terms of Reference. These are available from the NCDDS Website: www.ncdd.gov.kh/jobsprocurement and from the address below.
- Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below before 17:00 hr, 10 April 2018 and should clearly marked “Expressions of interest for the Audit of 2017 NCDD IP3 Financial Statements” to NCDDS.
NCDD Secretariat, Ministry of Interior, Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh. Attention: Mr. Bith Chankhan, Vice-Chief of Procurement Office Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Only short-listed consultants will receive acknowledgement.