KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATIONAL RELIGION KING
Invitation to Bid
MINISTRY OF INTERIOR
LIVELIHOOD ENHANCEMENT AND ASSOCIATION ON THE POOR PROJECT
IDA Credit number 5960-KH
Wishes to purchase:
The Supply of Vehicles (VAN) 1 units for -PCO-MOI (Import tax will be exempted)
- The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has received a Loan/Credit from the International Development Association toward the cost of the Livelihood Enhancement and Association of the Poor (LEAP) Project, and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this Loan/Credit to payments under the Contract for The Supply of Vehicles (VAN) one(1) units for -PCO-MOI, (MOI-LEAP-NS2020-03-GO-RFQ).
- The goods are required by 60 calendar days from the date of contract signing.
- Interested qualified eligible suppliers are invited to obtain a copy of the bidding documents free-of-charge from the address given below by submitting a written application. Except for the submission of a written application, there shall be no other conditions for obtaining the bidding documents.
- To be considered eligible and qualified a bidder must
- i) Have completed at least two contracts for supply of similar goods in the preceding 3 years of not less than 50% of the bid price in each contract.
- ii) Have completed at least two contracts for supply of similar goods in the preceding 3 years of not less than 50% of the bid price in each contract.ii) Have completed contracts with a total cumulative value equal to at least two times the value of the bid price in the preceding 2 years.
- iii) Not be under any notice of disbarment issued by the Government or the Development Partner5.
- Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before 10:00 AM on 23 September 2020. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives and the project’s beneficiaries from the concerned local community who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person.
- The Purchaser shall award the Contract to the Bidder whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the Bidding Documents, provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration as described in the bidding documents; any bid not accompanied by one will be rejected as non-compliant
- The address where the document may be inspected and purchased is: Ministry of Interior’s Department of Integrity and Governance (DIG), Room Training 2, 2nd Floor, #275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Tonle Bassac, Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Attention: Mr. Heanh Bunna, Chief of Procurement Unit, LEAP, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In case of any difficulty in obtaining the bidding documents, interested parties may contact in writing
a. Project Manager Livelihood Enhancement and Association on the Poor Project (LEAP Project), Ministry of Interior (MoI), No. 275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Tonle Bassac, Chamkamon, Phnom Penh. Email: email@example.com
And also send the copy to:
a. Director of Department of Multilateral Cooperation, General Department of International Cooperation and Debt Management, Ministry of Economy and Finance. New Building, ST.92, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Mr. Mr. Erik Caldwell Johnson, LEAP Task Team Leader and Senior Rural Development Specialist, World Bank Cambodia Office, # 113, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Email : email@example.com
- The address for bid submission is Ministry of Interior’s Department of Integrity and Governance (DIG), Room Training 2, 2nd Floor, #275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Tonle Bassac, Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia Attention: Mr. Heanh Bunna, Chief of Procurement Unit, LEAP, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org