KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II)
(IDA Credit No.: 5807-KH)
Invitation for Bids (Re-Bid)
Supply and Delivery of Household Start Up Packages
Bid No. LASED/NCDDS/G/NCB/12/17
- The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) has received Credit from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Bid/Contract for Supply and Delivery of Household Start Up Packages.
- The LASED II Project now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Supply and Delivery of Household Start Up Packages (Lot-Wise-Basis) as described in Section V and VI.
- Procurement will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Procedures and under the laws and regulations governing public procurement within the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- This invitation is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspection the Bidding Documents at the address below from 08:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 hours, Monday through Friday, except public holidays.
- Qualification requirements as specified in ITB Clause 14.2, Documents “Establishing the Eligibility and Qualifications of the Bidder”, and in the Bid Data Sheet.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 30.00 or its equivalent in Cambodian Riel being 120,000.00. The method of payment will be cash. The Bidding Documents may be collected in person at the discretion of the bidder. Other than payment of the non-refundable fee specified above, there shall be no other conditions for purchase of the bidding documents.
- In case of any difficulty in purchase of the bidding documents, interested parties may contact in writing to:
- HE. Ngan Chamroeun， Secretary of State, Ministry of Interior， Head of NCDD Secretariat, No. 275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Tel: (855) (855) 23 720 038. Email: email@example.com。
- Ma Onn Ma On Nath, Project Coordinator, LASED II – NCDDS, No. 275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Tel: (855) 23 720 038. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
And also send the copy to:
- Director of Department of Multilateral Cooperation, General Department of International Cooperation and Debt Management, Ministry of Economy and Finance, New Building, ST.92, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia, Email: email@example.com
- Mudita Chamroeun, LASED II Task Team Leader and Senior Rural Development Specialist, the World Bank Cambodia Office Exchanged Square Building, St. 19-20, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Tel: (855) 23 261 300, Fax No. (855) 23 261 301 – 2. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before 2:30 p.m. on 26th Dec, 2019. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives and the project’s beneficiaries from the concerned local community who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person at the address given below at 2:30 p.m. on 26th Dec, 2019.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration as described in the Instructions to Bidders.
- The Royal Government of Cambodia and/or the Development Partner will respectively declare a bidder ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed by the Royal Government of Cambodia and/or the Development Partner respectively, if it at any time determines that the bidder has engaged in corrupt 2320or fraudulent, coercive, collusive or obstructive practices in competing for or in executing a contract.
- The address(es) referred to above is:
The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II) Office
Room 6 G, Building T, C/o. Ministry of Interior, # 275, Preah Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Tonle Bassac,
Khan Chamcarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Attention: Mr. Suy Poline, Chief of Procurement, LASED II Project,
Tel: (855) 23 720 038, ext. 155.