KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDD)
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II)
IDA Credit No.: 5807-KH
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Land Preparation for Agriculture (ha) – Bulldozing, Levelling, Ploughing
BID No: LASED/NCDDS/W/NCB/02/17
1. The Royal Government of Cambodia has received Credit from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract no. LASED/NCDDS/W/NCB/02/17 “Lots-Wise Basis” for Land Preparation for Agriculture & Residential (ha) “Bulldozing, Leveling” in Kampong Chhnang, Kampong Speu, Kampong Thom and Kratie.
– Lot 1: 1,855.5 Ha
– Lot 2: 500 Ha
2. The Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II) of the National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCCDS) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for contract no. LASED/NCDDS/W/NCB/02/17.
3. Bidding will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) procedures and under the laws and regulations governing public procurement within the Kingdom of Cambodia, in accordance with procedures set forth in the Procurement Manual for Externally Financed Projects/Programs in Cambodia, May 2012 and the World Bank’s Procurement of Goods and Works Guidelines January 2011 (Revised in 2014).
4. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspection the Bidding Documents at the address below from 08:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 hours, Monday through Friday, except public holidays.
5. Qualification requirements as specified in ITB Clause 6, Documents “Qualifications of the Bidder”, and in the Bid Data Sheet.
6. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 30.00 or its equivalent in Cambodian Riel being 120,000.00. The method of payment will be in cash. The Bidding Documents may be collected in person at the discretion of the bidder. Other than payment of the non-refundable fee specified above, there shall be no other conditions for purchase of the bidding documents.
7. Bids shall be valid for a period of 90 days after bid submission deadline date specified in paragraph 9 below: the bid must remain valid till and including 5 January 2018. A bid must be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration otherwise the bid will be treated as non-responsive.
8. In case of any difficulty in purchase of the bidding documents, interested parties may contact in writing to:
a. H.E. Ngan Chamroeun
Under Secretary of State, Ministry of Interior
Executive Deputy Head of NCDD Secretariat,
No. 275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855) 23 720 038
b. H.E. Cheam Pe A
Deputy Director General of General Department of Administration, Ministry of Interior. Project Coordinator of LASED II
No. 275, Preah Norodom Blvd, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email : email@example.com
Tel: (855) 23 720 038
And also send the copy to:
a. Director of Department of Multilateral Cooperation,
General Department of International Cooperation and Debt Management, Ministry of Economy and Finance
New Building, ST.92, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Ms. Mudita Chamroeun,
LASED II Task Team Leader and Senior Rural Development Specialist. World Bank Cambodia Office.
# 113, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Tel: (855) 23 861 300, Fax No. (855) 23 861 301/302
9. Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before 14:30 pm on 5 October 2017. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives and the project’s beneficiaries from the concerned local community who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person at the address given below at 14:30 pm on 5 Oct. 2017.
10. The Royal Government of Cambodia and/or the Development Partner will respectively declare a bidder ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed by the Royal Government of Cambodia and/or the Development Partner respectively, if it at any time determines that the bidder has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive, collusive or obstructive practices in competing for or in executing a contract.
11. The address(es) referred to above is:
(a) The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS).
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II) Office.
C/o. Ministry of Interior Building T, Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamcarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel. No. (855) 23 720 038
(b) Attention: Mr. Neang Vanny
Procurement Officer of LASED II Project,
Tel:(855) 23 720 038