National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II)
IDA Credit No.: 5807-KH
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Construction of Rain Water Storage and Divert Structure for Natural Live Streams at Thmey and Chambak, Kratie Province
- The Royal Government of Cambodia has received Credit from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Civil Work “Construction of Community Rain Water Storage at Thmey Commune, Chetr Borey District and Construction of Community Live Stream Reservoir at Chambak Commune, Prek Prasab District, Kratie Province”.
- Thmey Commune: 1) Length of Dike 600m, 2) Pipe culvert structure with steel gate one location, 3) One Spill Way and Slop Protection
- Chambak Commune: 1) Length of Dike 160m, 2) Earth Works Approach Canal 30m length, 3) Pipe culvert structure with steel gate one location, 4) One Spill Way and Slop Protection
- The Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II) of the National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCCDS) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders to Bid for the Civil Work Package as described above.
- The construction can be starting within 21 days after the bid winner receiving the notification of award and the work completion period is within 16–20 weeks from the start date.
- Procurement will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding (NCB) Procedures outlined in the Procurement Manual for Externally Financed Projects / Programs, and under the laws and regulations governing public procurement within the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- This invitation is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspection the Bidding Documents at the address below from 08:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 hours, Monday through Friday, except public holidays.
- Interested bidders’ attention is drawn to Sub Clause 6.3 of the Instructions to Bidders and the Qualifications requirements.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee USD 30.00 or its equivalent in Cambodian Riel being 120,000.00. The method of payment will be only by Cash. The Bidding Documents will be collected in person at the discretion of the bidder. Other than payment of non-refundable fee, there are no other conditions for the purchase of the bidding documents.
- In case of any difficulty in purchase of the bidding documents, prospective bidders may contact in writing to:
|a. H.E. Ngan Chamroeun
Secretary of State, Ministry of Interior
Head of NCDD Secretariat
No. 275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkamon,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Tel: (855) 23 720 038.
|b. Mr. Ma Onn Ma On Nath
Project Coordinator, LASED II Project
No. 275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Tel: (855) 23 720 038, ext. 155.
And also send the copy to:
|a. Director of Department of Multilateral Cooperation
General Department of International Cooperation and Debt Management, Ministry of Economy and Finance,
New Building, ST.92, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
|b. Ms. Mudita Chamroeun
LASED II Task Team Leader and Senior Rural Development Specialist, World Bank Cambodia Office,
Exchange Square Building # 19-20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: + 855 23 261 300. Fax: + 855 23 261301-2
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 14:30 p.m. 24 October 2019. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below:
- All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration.
- The Royal Government of Cambodia and/or the Development Partner will respectively declare a bidder ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed by the Royal Government of Cambodia and/or the Development Partner respectively, if it at any time determines that the bidder has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive, collusive or obstructive practices in competing for or in executing a contract.
- The address referred to above is:
a. National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II) Office
C/o. Ministry of Interior, Building T, # Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamcarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Tel. No. (855) 23 720 038, ext. 155. E-mail: email@example.com and cc to firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Attention: Mr. Suy Poline
Chief of Procurement, LASED II Project