KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development
Cambodia Nutrition Project (CNP) P162675, IDA CREDIT NO.6394-KH
REF: NCDDS-CS-CQS 4
Request for Expression of Interest of Consulting Firms/NGOs
To Develop ICT System for C/S-SDG Assessment Platform
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS) is the Implementing Agency for component 2 which finance community-based interventions in the seven priority provinces to stimulate demand, increase utilization of facility-based priority services, and encourage the adoption of improved RMNCAH-N behaviors. Component objectives are to: i) strengthen the links between the sub-national authorities, the public health providers, and the citizens; (ii) create demand and increase access to priority health and nutrition services; and (iii) strengthen public sector commitment and accountability to improve the availability and quality of priority health and nutrition services ; and (iv) use performance-based grants (C/S-SDGs) to improve (Sub National Authority) SNA delivery and sustainable financing of relevant social service activities linked with the project’s priority services.
The NCDDS seeks a qualified firm/NGO that can develop ICT System for C/S-SDG Assessment Platform for using in CNP implementation.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements for interested firms/NGOs:
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing data systems for results-based financing (RBF) using DHIS2 or developing similar system.
- At least 5 years’ experience providing similar ICT development services.
- Data systems for result-based financing (RBF) is a plus.
- Data collection and survey systems experience with open-source platform (e.g. DHIS2)
- Developing tablet application for remote data collection for both online and offline mode
- Data collection by mobile tablet/smart phone
- Designing the dashboard system for data visualization and report engine adaptation
- Developing multiple system integration and in DHIS2 interoperability is a plus.
- Using open-source platform to design the API based system is a plus.
- Using open-source infrastructure to host the system.
- Training in this software application.
- Has strong presence in Cambodia.
- Has registered as required by Cambodia law.
- Has experience/understanding in Monitoring and Evaluation (M&E) is an advantage.
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues from different sectors.
- Experiences working with government counterparts and international organization and/or development partners.
- Should be able to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team environment and with the ability and willingness to travel inside Cambodia, as necessary.
Instruction for Application:
Interested Firms/NGOs are kindly requested to provide their Expression of Interest and organization profile indicating technical skills, experience of technical skills related job. The Firms/NGOs can download detail TOR from the NCDD website: www.ncdd.gov.kh/jobsprocurement. Expressions of Interest must be submitted to the address below by sealed envelope stating that Expression of Interest on Development of ICT System for C/S-SDG Assessment Platform OR send email their EOI in PDF file with protected password, no later than April 23rd 2021 (Before 5:00 pm).
- NCDD Secretariat, Building T, Procurement Office, 1stfloor, Ministry of Interior’s compound, Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia. Attention to H.E Ny Kimsan, Cambodian Nutrition Project Director
- Email: email@example.com
- Tell: 023 720 038/ 023 720 061/017258889
Only short-listed Firms/NGOs will be requested to submit Technical Proposal and Financial Proposal.