KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Request for Expression of Interest of (Extensions)
Assignment : Designing Online Web Application (OWP)
Project Title : Support to Direct Access Entity in Cambodia to meet accreditation Conditions
Project Number : KHM-RS-005
Duty Station : NCDD Secretariat
Duration : 180 Days
The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development (NCDD) is an inter-ministerial committee established in 2008 to implement the Law on administrative Management of the Capital, Provinces, Municipalities, Districts and Khans (2008), Law on Administrative Management of Commune/Sangkat and D&D reform policy through formulation of the national program on sub-national democratic development.
The NCDD is the first Direct Access Entity (DAE) accredited for Cambodia in November 2019 to Green Climate Fund (GCF), with an essential role to channel climate change grants to sub-national level (provinces, districts and communes) and the Accreditation Master Agreement (AMA) between the NCDD and GCF was signed on 8 May 2020.
As a part of the Stage 2 accreditation review assessment, the GCF Accreditation Panel (GCF AP) reviewed NCDD documents to be fully or partially met the GCF basic fiduciary standards. The goal of the readiness support is that NCDDS meets the accreditation conditions and fully performs its role and responsibilities as DAE and to produce a high-quality pipeline for GCF.
With regard to above task, there are two systems need to develop to support the GCF project activities as the following outputs:
- Online Complaint Handling System (CHS)
- Online Grant Award and Information Disclosure System (GAIDS)
The NCDDS seeks a qualified firm to develop Online Complaint Handling System (CHS) and Online Grant Award and Information Disclosure System (GAIDS) as mentioned in TOR.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements of the Firms
- At least 5 years’ experience in managing data systems or developing similar system.
- Designing the dashboard system for data visualization and report engine adaptation
- Developing multiple system integration for any complaint system is a plus.
- Has strong presence in Cambodia.
- Has registered as required by Cambodia law.
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues from different sectors.
- Experiences working with government counterparts and international organization and/or development partners.
- Should be able to work in a multicultural and multidisciplinary team environment and with the ability and willingness to travel inside Cambodia, as necessary.
Instruction for Application:
Interested firms are kindly requested to provide their Expression of Interest and organization profile indicating technical skills, experience of technical skills related job. The Firms/NGOs can download detail TOR from the NCDD website: www.ncdd.gov.kh/jobsprocurement. Expressions of Interest must be submitted to the address below by sealed envelope stating that Expression of Interest on Designing Online Web Application OR send email their EOI in PDF file with protected password, no later than 24 June 2021 (Before 10:00 am).
- NCDD Secretariat, Building T, Procurement Office, 1stfloor, Ministry of Interior’s compound, Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia. Attention to H.E Ngan Chamroeun, Head of NCDD Secretariat.
- Email: email@example.com
- Tell: 023 720 038/ 023 720 061/017258889
Only short-listed firms will be requested to Technical proposal and Financial Proposal.