Kingdom of Cambodia
Nation Religion King
National Committee for Sub–National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (Extension)
Audit of NCDD IP3-3, LGCC-2 2019 Financial Statements
and assessments for effectiveness of the internal audit function
- Government of Cambodia and development partners, for which it is accountable, and allocates these funds to implement the 10 years National programme (2011-2020) and project, including the 2019 annual work plan and budget in support of democratic development at sub National. The management and execution were entrusted to the NCDD through its Secretariat (NCDDS). The NCDDS are responsible for the management, including audits of executed programme and projects, accountable to Government and all donors’ resources under their management.
- The audit will cover the period from 1 January to 31 December 2019 fiscal year. The objective of the audit is :
- to express an independent professional opinion on the 2019 financial statement in accordance with the adopted accounting standards of the IP3-3 Program, the 2019 annual work plan and budget executed by NCDDS and LGCC-2 Bridging Phase Project, the 2019 annual work plan and budget executed by NCDDS and 2 provinces (Battambang and Takeo).
- to assess the compliance with laws, regulations and funding agreements that have a direct and material financial effect on the financial records and reports, and express an opinion on management’s effective internal control framework over the IP3-3 program and LGCC-2 project.
- assessments over effectiveness of the internal audit function, make sure the adherence to the Internal Audit Manual of NCDD.
- NCDD-S now invites the Expression of Interest from qualified audit firms for the service to be provided. Interested firms must provide information that they are qualified to perform the services (description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, professional and academic qualifications etc.)
- Shortlist of audit firm will be prepared on the basis of the expressions of interest received and a firm will be selected under Least Cost Selection (LCS) method as described in Procurement Manual (Volume II May 2012) of Ministry of Economy and Finance. Description of the services to be provided and the required qualifications are included in the Terms of Reference which is available at NCDD’s website: ncdd.gov.kh/jobsprocurement and from the address below.
- Expressions of interest must be delivered to the address below before 17:00 hr, 28 July, 2020 and should clearly marked “Expressions of interest for the “Audit of NCDD IP3-3, LGCC-2 2019 Financial Statements and assessments for effectiveness of the internal audit function” to NCDDS.
NCDD Secretariat, Ministry of Interior, Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkar Mon, Phnom Penh. Attention: Mr. Bith Chankhan, Chief of Procurement Office, Email: email@example.com. Tel: (855)23 720 038
Only short-listed firms will receive acknowledgement.