KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Request for Expression of Interest of
Position : IT Systems Development Consultant (ITDC)
Project Title : Support to Direct Access Entity in Cambodia to meet accreditation Conditions
Project Number : KHM-RS-005
Duty Station : NCDD Secretariat
Duration : 40 Days
The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development (NCDD) is an inter-ministerial committee established in 2008 to implement the Law on administrative Management of the Capital, Provinces, Municipalities, Districts and Khans (2008), Law on Administrative Management of Commune/Sangkat and D&D reform policy through formulation of the national program on sub-national democratic development.
The NCDD is the first Direct Access Entity (DAE) accredited for Cambodia in November 2019 to Green Climate Fund (GCF), with an essential role to channel climate change grants to sub-national level (provinces, districts and communes) and the Accreditation Master Agreement (AMA) between the NCDD and GCF was signed on 8 May 2020.
As a part of the Stage 2 accreditation review assessment, the GCF Accreditation Panel (GCF AP) reviewed NCDD documents to be fully or partially met the GCF basic fiduciary standards. The goal of the readiness support is that NCDDS meets the accreditation conditions and fully performs its role and responsibilities as DAE and to produce a high-quality pipeline for GCF.
With regard to above task, there are two systems need to develop to support the GCF project activities as the following outputs:
- Online Complaint Handling System (CHS)
- Online Grant Award and Information Disclosure System (GAIDS)
The NCDDS seeks a qualified IT Systems Development Consultant that will study and design the template of Online Complaint Handling System (CHS) and Online Grant Award and Information Disclosure System (GAIDS) of the GCF Readiness Proposal.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
Candidates should possess the following education and experience:
- Education: a university degree or higher in computer science
- Work Experience: at least 5 years of web-application
- Experience in designing the complaint handling system or award system is an advantage
- Candidates should provide a portfolio containing examples of their achievements or links, together with references to verify work on the provided examples
- Technical Skills and Expertise: solid understanding of the concepts of user experience, user interface design principles and conceptual design. Expert knowledge in C#, .NET Framework, MVC
- Communication – Good spoken and written communication skills, in English and Khmer.
Instruction for Application:
Interested consultants are kindly requested to provide their Expression of Interest by indicating qualification, technical skills, and experience of technical skills related job. The consultant can download detail TOR from the NCDD website: www.ncdd.gov.kh/jobsprocurement. Expressions of Interest must be submitted to the address below by sealed envelope stating that Expression of Interest on IT Systems Development Consultant OR send email their EOI in PDF file, no later than 15 June 2021 (Before 10:00 am).
- NCDD Secretariat, Building T, Procurement Office, 1stfloor, Ministry of Interior’s compound, Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia. Attention to H.E Ngan Chamroeun, Head of NCDD Secretariat.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell: 023 720 038/ 023 720 061/017258889
Only short-listed consultants will be requested to submit financial proposal and contract negotiation.