Kingdom of Cambodia
Nation Religion King
National Committee for Sub-national Democratic Development Secretariat
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST
Name of Project: Cambodia’s Local Governments and Climate Change: Innovative Decentralized Water Solutions to Provide Safety and Resilience for Residential Water Systems (LGCC-WRP)
Fund: UNCDF/ Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Korea
Assignment Title: Basic &Detailed Design
Procurement Method: Consultants Qualifications Selection (CQS) procedures and in a Simplified Technical Proposal (STP)
Reference No.: NCDD/IP3-III/IN/ADV.No.2020/005
- The Royal Government of Cambodia presented by its National Committee for Sub-national Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS) has received grant from Ministry of Environment of the Republic of Korea through UNCDF to implement climate change adaptation project specifically on water management. The project is for two years funding which will be used to co-finance investments in small-scale local infrastructure that contributes to building climate-resilient in Bassac Commune, Rukhak Kiri Distict, Battambang provinces. In addition to financing public infrastructure, the project will seek opportunities to mobilize additional international and domestic PPP investment in water resources. Technical quality will be ensured through cooperation with K-Water.
- The goal of LGCC-WRP is to promote resilient communities and economies at the local level in LDCs, for households and communities, thereby contributing to the achievement of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs). The activities aim to support the functional assignment to local government in area of water management and improve the local government planning and management of water resources taking into account climate change impacts. Improve service delivery, increase institutional capacity and coordination for integrated water management to support uses of water resources especially for the diversification of livelihoods by local communities. Create a sustainable solution in area of water management to the commune in rural areas. As a result, this will enhance the resilience and adaptive capacity of rural livelihoods to climate impacts and risks on water resources in the most vulnerable areas to climate change impact in Cambodia.
- The LGCC-WRP at NCDD Secretariat is seeking the qualified company to conduct the Basic & Detailed Design of providing safety and resilience for Residential Water System Project:
|Providing safety and resilience for Residential Water System:
1. Basic & Detailed Design Phase
|06 Months||Basac Commune, Rukhak Kiri Distict, Battambang provinces|
|2. Construction Supervision||Until the construction completed|
- Interested consulting firm/NGO must provide information indicating that they are qualified to perform the services in responding to TOR (brochures, description of similar assignments, experience in similar conditions, availability of appropriate skills among staff, etc.). The consultants may associate to enhance their qualifications.
- The Detail of Terms of Reference (ToRs) for this assignment as in the attach bellow. For Interested consulting firm/NGO are requested to submit or send Expressions of Interest (EOI) to the address below (in person, or by mail) by Date: 5th January 2021 at Cambodia local time: 5:00 PM.
The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Cambodia’s Local Governments and Climate Change: Innovative Decentralized Water Solutions to Provide- Safety and Resilience for Residential Water Systems (LGCC-WRP),
NCDD Secretariat, Building T, Ministry of Interior, Preah Norodom Blvd.
Attention to H.E Ngan Chamroeun, Head of NCDDS. Phone: 023 720 038/ 023 720 061, 017 258889, E-mail : email@example.com