1 Position : Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development II (LASEDII) (Deadline : 10 April 2017)
- ចេញផ្សាយនា សុក្រ, 24 មីនា 2017 10:15
KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASEDII)
Request for Expression of Interest (Re-announcement)
Senior National Procurement and Contract Management Advisor at NCDDS
The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development (NCDD) is mandated as the overall program authority and through its Secretariat (NCDDS) is responsible for policy formulation and program coordination. Commune Social Land Concessions is strongly support to Social Land Concessions Program which contributed to commune administration management law. The LASED II implementation arrangement of the three IAs, which include: (i). GDH (MLMUPC) responsible for the overall coordination and management of the project, including liaison regarding processing and issuance of land titles; (ii). NCDDS responsible for major procurement and overall financial management; and (iii), and GDA (MAFF) responsible for implementation of agriculture support activities and quality assurance of services provided to project beneficiaries. The GDA is also responsible for coordinating and tapping the technical expertise of other technical departments within the MAFF. LASED II is to improve access of project beneficiaries to agricultural and other rural resources, infrastructure and services in 5 target provinces such as Kratie, Kampong Thom, Tbong Khmum, Kampong Chhnang and Kampong Speu within the period 5 years (2016-2021).
LASED II is seeking a qualified candidate for the positions Senior National Procurement and Contract Management Advisor at NCDDS for the period of 4 years.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
• Bachelor degree in Business/Administration, Law, Civil Engineering, or other relevant field
• At least 5 years of procurement experience in carrying out public procurement of goods, works and consultant services.
• Have demonstrated professional experience in donor financed projects in the areas of procurement management. Experience on procurement with WB–financed projects is given a preference.
• Familiarity with World Bank Procurement Procedures, Policy and Guidelines for Consultants’ Services, Goods and Civil Works.
• Familiarity with RGC’s Standard Procurement Manual and Bidding Documents for externally financed Projects.
• Comprehensive computer skills with minimum in Microsoft Offices.
• Fluency in written and spoken English and Khmer.
• Experience in translating procurement related documents from English to Khmer.
In submitting their expressions of interest, the interested candidates are kindly requested to provide their cover letter, updated curriculum vitae with recent photo, indicating their personal and technical skills, academic qualifications and experience in similar assignments along with the names of at least three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail, telephone or fax numbers). The candidates must follow the detail ToR available from the NCDD Website: www.ncdd.gov.kh/jobsprocurement.
Expressions of Interest must be submitted to the address below by email and followed by hard copies, no later than, April 10, 2017 (before 5:00 pm). Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview and contract negotiation:
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS), Building T, Room PMSD, Ground floor Ministry of Interior (MOI)’s compound, Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Attention: Mr. Neang Vanny, LASED II Procurement Officer.