4 Positions : Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development II (LASEDII) (Deadline : 04 April 2017)
- ចេញផ្សាយនា ច័ន្ទ, 20 មីនា 2017 15:17
KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASEDII)
Request for Expression of Interest
3 Provincial GIS, Safeguard and Environmental Advisors, 5 Provincial Finance Consultants,
3 Provincial Infrastructure Engineers & 5 Provincial Operation Advisors
The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development (NCDD) is mandated as the overall program authority and through its Secretariat (NCDDS) is responsible for policy formulation and program coordination. Commune Social Land Concessions is strongly support to Social Land Concessions Program which contributed to commune administration management law. The LASED II implementation arrangement of the three IAs, which include: (i). GDH (MLMUPC) responsible for the overall coordination and management of the project, including liaison regarding processing and issuance of land titles; (ii). NCDDS responsible for major procurement and overall financial management; and (iii), and GDA (MAFF) responsible for implementation of agriculture support activities and quality assurance of services provided to project beneficiaries. The GDA is also responsible for coordinating and tapping the technical expertise of other technical departments within the MAFF. LASED II is to improve access of project beneficiaries to agricultural and other rural resources, infrastructure and services in 5 target provinces such as Kratie, Kampong Thom, Tbong Khmum, Kampong Chhnang and Kampong Speu within the period 5 years (2016-2021).
LASED II is seeking qualified candidates for the following positions:
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
1- Provincial GIS, Safeguard and Environmental Advisor: (3 Positions)
• A relevant education background in GIS or a related discipline, and/or combination of appropriate experience;
• Competency in GIS is required and experience with Arc products would be an added advantage;
• Competence in computer skills and knowledge of databases, spreadsheets word-processing and computer-aided-design (CAD);
• Understanding of Cambodia Land Law; and other regulation frameworks related to LASED II Project;
• Good presentation, communication and facilitation skills, demonstrated listening skills in a multi-stakeholder context;
• Proven planning, management and reporting skills; and
• Proven capacity to work in diversified, multidisciplinary teams, and ability to work with various governmental and non-governmental agencies;
2- Provincial Finance Consultant: (5 Positions)
• A relevant university degree and/or combination of appropriate experience in financial management/accounting.
• At least 5 years of work experience in financial management issues (preferable with donors funded projects, WB, ADB, or UN Agency).
• Knowledge of EXCEL, Peachtree, word processing, and willingness to learn computerized accounting system.
• Ability to work independently and provide training
• Demonstrated ability to consult and work cooperatively with others.
3- Provincial Infrastructure Engineer: (3 Positions)
• Bachelor degree (or higher is plus) in water resources, structure engineering or related fields
• At least 3 years of experience in infrastructure design, construction and supervision as well as project management experience
• Training and presentation skills
• High level computer skills including CAD (essential) and thorough understanding of database design and management (highly desirable).
• Previous and relevant experience, at least three years working with project related to CSF or Rural Infrastructure Implementation, the World Bank and/or with Government Officials
• Familiarity with the principle issues related to policy, regulation and technology choice for construction, operation and maintenance of rural infrastructure;
4- Provincial Operation Advisor: (5 Positions)
• A degree-level qualification (Master’s preferred) in a discipline relevant to project management or to rural development.
• At least five years progressive experiences in implementation of projects in area related to rural development and/or land policy.
• Understanding of rural land right issues.
• At least three years in positions with substantial project management responsibilities.
• Understanding of monitoring and evaluation principles and procedures.
• Familiarity with RGC, SOP, FMM and Commune/Sangkat PIM
• Ability to work independently and provide training.
• Demonstrate ability to consult and work cooperatively with others.
• Good communication skills, written and spoken in Khmer and English.
In submitting their expressions of interest, the interested candidates are kindly requested to provide their cover letter, updated curriculum vitae with recent photo, indicating their personal and technical skills, academic qualifications and experience in similar assignments along with the names of at least three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail, telephone or fax numbers). The candidates must follow the detail ToR available from the NCDD Website: www.ncdd.gov.kh/jobsprocurement.
Expressions of Interest must be submitted to the address below by email and followed by hard copies, no later than, April 04, 2017 (before 5:00 pm). Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview and contract negotiation:
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS), Building T, Room PMSD, Ground floor Ministry of Interior (MOI)’s compound, Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia.
Attention: Mr. Neang Vanny, LASED II Procurement Officer.