- ចេញផ្សាយនា សុក្រ, 24 មីនា 2017 09:32
The Kingdom of Cambodia
Nation Religion King
National Committee for Sub–National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Job Advertisement - Short Term Consultancy (Extension)
Consultant for Developing NCDD Financial Manual
The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development (NCDD) is mandated as the overall NP and IP3 program authority and through its Secretariat (NCDD-S) is responsible for policy formulation and program coordination of IP3-I and IP3-II.
A key element of program coordination is developing an independent, credible, efficient accountable of finance and administrative management. Finance and Administrative policy and procedures are expected to serve the channel all resources through NCDD managed in an accountable, cost-effective, and transparent way, at all execution stages.
During 2008 a finance and administrative manual was prepared, based existing structure and circumstance, and approved for implement. Since, there is a change of structures and circumstances to adapt to the development of D&D, but the finance and administrative manual has not yet updated and still applying the 2008 manual, even some policies and guidelines are invalid and some were replaced by the new policy and decisions. It is necessary to develop a new manual by updating of existing one. The new developed manual provides policies and guidelines with practical day-to-day implementation of the policy issues covered.
To develop the financial manual, the NCDD Secretariat is seeking a qualified short term Consultant to Develop NCDD financial manual for period from April-June 2017.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
The national consultant is expected to have the following skills and qualifications:
• At least a Master’s Degree or equivalent in Finance/Accounting, Audit, Public Administration or related studies
• Proven experience in writing manuals or guidelines; excellent writing skills in English
• 5 years’ experience in working directly with development partners and donors such as UN, World Bank, ADB, EU, IMF….
• A clear track record of high level strategic management in financial and accounting system.
• Knowledge of Cambodian government procedures, policies, financial rules and regulations.
• Extensive knowledge of accounting software, especially Peachtree Accounting System.
Interested individuals must provide updated CVs and information on their qualifications and experience and must demonstrate how they are qualified to provide the required services along with the name of at least three (3) referees with their contact information. Before you apply, please refer to the Terms of Reference for the above brief outline of required services that is available from the NCDD Website: www.ncdd.gov.kh/jobsprocurement.
The closing date/time is 17:00 hours, March 31st 2017
Only shortlist candidates will be contacted.
Click here to download ToR Develop NCDD Financial Manual