National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDD)
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II)
IDA Credit No.: 5807-KH
Invitation for Bids
Construction of 8 Primary Schools
BID No: LASED/NCDDS/W/NCB/07/17
The Royal Government of Cambodia has received Credit from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this credit to payments under the Contract for Civil Work “Construction of 8 Primary Schools, (each school consists of 5 rooms, 4Toilet rooms, 1 Well, 1 Flag pole) including 120 connected student chairs and tables, 5 teacher tables& 5 teacher chairs and 5 whiteboards”.
|Item No.||Descriptions||Physical Unit||QTY|
|1||RaksmeySamaki (Kg. Speu)||School||01|
|2||KsachSar (Kg. Chhnang)||01|
|4||Tipo 1 (Kg. Thom)||01|
|7||Doung (Kg. Thom)||02|
- The Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development (LASED) Project of the National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCCDS)now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Civil Work “Construction of 8Primary Schools, (each school consists of5 rooms, 4WCs, 1 Well, 1 Flag pole) including 120 connected student chairs and tables, 5 teacher tables& 5 teacher chairs and 5 whiteboards”. The construction can start within 21 days after the bid winner receiving the notification of award and the work period is within 16-24 weeks after the contract signed.
- Procurement will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Procedures outlined in the Procurement Manual for Externally Financed Projects/Programs, and under the laws and regulations governing public procurement within the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- This invitation is open to all eligible bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspection the Bidding Documents at the address below from 08:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 hours, Monday through Friday, except public holidays.
- Interested bidders’ attention is drawn to Sub Clause 6.3 of the Instructions to Bidders and the Qualifications requirements.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee USD 30.00 or its equivalent in Cambodian Riel being 120,000.00. The method of payment will be only by Cash. The Bidding Documents will be collected in person at the discretion of the bidder. Other than payment of non-refundable fee, there are no other conditions for the purchase of the bidding documents.
- In case of any difficulty in purchase of the bidding documents, interested parties may contact in writing to:
a. H.E. Ngan Chamroeun
Under Secretary of State, Ministry of Interior
Executive Deputy Head of NCDD Secretariat,
No. 275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom
Tel: (855) 23 720 038
b. H.E. Cheam Pe A,
Deputy Director General of General Department of Administration, Ministry of Interior
Project Coordinator of LASED II, No. 275, Preah Norodom Blvd, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email : email@example.com
Tel: (855) 23 720 038
And also send the copy to:
a. Director of Department of Multilateral Cooperation,
General Department of International Cooperation and Debt
Management, Ministry of Economy and Finance
New Building, ST.92, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh,
Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
b. Mudita Chamroeun,
LASED II Task Team Leader and Senior Rural Development
Specialist. World Bank Cambodia Office.
# 113, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Phnom Penh, Cambodia,
Tel: (855) 23 861 300, Fax No. (855) 23 861 301/302
- Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 15 November 2017. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 14:30 p.m. on 15 November. 2017.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration.
- The Royal Government of Cambodia and/or the Development Partner will respectively declare a bidder ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed by the Royal Government of Cambodia and/or the Development Partner respectively, if it at any time determines that the bidder has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive, collusive or obstructive practices in competing for or in executing a contract.
- The address(es) referred to above is:
(a) The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS).
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II) Office.
C/o. Ministry of Interior, Building T,
Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamcarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel. No.: (855) 23 720 038
(b) Attention: Mr. Neang Vanny
Procurement Officer of LASED II Project,
Tel No.: (855) 23 720 038
Email: email@example.com and CC: firstname.lastname@example.org