KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATIONAL RELIGION KING
MINISTRY OF INTERIOR
LIVELIHOOD ENHANCEMENT AND ASSOCIATION OF THE POOR PROJECT (LEAP)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST (REOI)
A. The Royal Government of Cambodia (RGC) through the Ministry of Economy and Finance has received a Credit from International Development Associate (IDA) to fund the Livelihood Enhancement and Association of the Poor (LEAP) Project. The project is a 5- year funded by the World Bank with IDA Credit number 5960-KH with the project code P153591. The project has a total budget of SDR 15,100,000, approximately USD 20,170,000 and became effective on May 26, 2017 and has a closing date of November 30, 2022.
B. To commence and implement the Project, LEAP is urgently seeking qualified and experienced consultants to fill the following positions:
- One (1) National Consultant for Sturdy research and Development to promote Linkage of Institutions of Poor to Access Finance from Formal Financial Sectors
Minimum Key Qualification:
- Has a post-graduate degree in finance, banking or related field.
- At least 7 years of experience of research and development (specific MFIs and banking sectors).
- At least five years of experience of program management.
- Good understanding and conviction on loan financing to SHGs by Commercial Banks and MFIs
- Knowledge of project cycle management.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills and teamwork abilities.
- Has knowledge and experience of working with MFIs or banks.
- Has experience of organization and facilitation studies, workshops, seminars, review meetings, annual planning exercises, etc.
- Experience of working knowledge in MS Word, MS Excel and MS Power-point and data analysis (quantitative and qualitative).
- Ability to communicate in English (written and spoken).
- One (1) Human Resource Development Facilitators bass in Siem Reap Provincial Hall
Minimum Key Qualification:
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalence) in a relevant field of study including human resource development, vocational training, rural development and planning, education, and development studies;
- At least three (3) years’ experience working on skills development, training, employment related services;
- At least two (2) years’ experience working with local authorities and/or relevant line government agencies on skills development and/or vocational training activities in poor communities;
- Prior experience with surveys, interviews, and data collection will be a plus;
- Dynamic, motivated, and pragmatic
- Ability to quickly learn new skills
- Ability to work independently as well as part of a bigger team
- Good in English and Khmer;
- Willingness and ability to travel in difficult conditions.
C. The Ministry of Interior (MOI) requests expression of interest from qualified and experienced candidates to undertake the above mentioned services which are further detailed in the Term of Reference for the assignments. The consultants will be selected in accordance with the World Bank’s Consultant Guidelines: Selection and Employment of Consultants under IBRD Loans and IDA Credits and Grants by World Bank Borrowers dated January 2011, revised July 2014.
D. In submitting their expression of interest, candidates must provide their updated curriculum vitae, indicating professional skills, academic qualification, and experience in similar assignments, along with names of at least three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail address, telephone or fax numbers).
E. Interested candidates can request for detailed Terms of Reference (in English) for the assignment from the address below during office hours from 08:00 to 12:00 and from 13:30 to 17:00 hours, Monday through Friday, except the government public holidays or website: http:/ncdd.gov.kh.
F. Expression of interests must be submitted to the address below no later than June 30, 2020 (before 17:30 hours). Only shortlisted candidates will be invited for interview and contract negotiation.
G. Attention to: Heanh Bunna, chief of procurement of LEAP project. Address: Ministry of Interior’s Department of Integrity and Governance (DIG), #275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Tonle Bassac, Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy to email@example.com