KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II)
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSIONS OF INTEREST (Re-Advertise)
1 Finance Assistant
Based at General Directorate of Housing (GDH),
Ministry of Land Management, Urban, Planning and Construction (MLMUPC)
The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development (NCDD) is mandated as the overall program authority and through its Secretariat (NCDDS) is responsible for policy formulation and program coordination. Commune Social Land Concessions is strongly support to Social Land Concessions Program which contributed to commune administration management law. The LASED II implementation arrangement of the three IAs, which include: (i). GDH (MLMUPC) is responsible for the overall coordination and management of the project, including liaison regarding processing and issuance of land titles, (ii). NCDDS is responsible for major procurement and overall financial management, and (iii). GDA (MAFF) is responsible for implementation of agriculture support activities and quality assurance of services provided to project beneficiaries. LASED II is to improve access of project beneficiaries to agricultural and other rural resources, infrastructure and services in 5 target provinces such as Tbong Khmum, Kratie, Kampong Thom, Kampong Chhnang and Kampong Speu within the period 5 years (2016-2021).
To support the project operation at sub-national level, LASED II Project is seeking qualified candidates for the post of: 1 Finance Assistant to be based at General Directorate of Housing, MLMUPC.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
Project Financial Assistant (PFA)’s primary roles is to provide support to the government staff in Finance Management in order to maintain good finance management system for LASED II Project. He/She will oversee to all office finance procedure and other tasks as assigned by the management. He/she is responsible for the following tasks:
- Assist and review all aspects of project accounting and financial reporting including maintaining proper books of accounts on the computerized accounting system of LASED II Project.
- Assist and support the Finance Officer and Senior Finance Advisor at GDH.
- Attend and assist in preparation of Project Annual Work Plan and Budget for LASED II Project.
- Attend and assist in preparation and arrange trainings, workshops and act as minute taker as necessary.
- Prepare budget procedure, disbursements, payment requests, liquidation of advances, financial reporting and filing in transparency way following project procedures.
- Liaise closely with Provincial Finance Consultants and Provincial Finance Staffs as necessary on all matters pertaining to financial management to ensure effective coordination.
- Assist in monitoring and support visits to target provinces and communes.
- Prepare correspondence letters related to financial matters to concerned institutions.
- Assist Chief of Finance prepare Financial report monthly/Semester Report;
- Ensure all payments are complied with procedures and in transparency way, including review of supporting documents or reports;
- Assist Chief of Finance preparing payroll/withholding Tax
The interested candidates are kindly requested to provide their cover letter, updated curriculum vitae with recent photo, indicating their personal and technical skills, academic qualifications and experience in similar assignments along with the names of three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail, telephone). The candidates must follow the detail ToR available from the NCDD Website: http://ncdd.gov.kh/citizen-category/jobs-procurement-kh/
Expressions of Interest must be submitted to the address below by email and followed by hard copies, on or before September 30th, 2020 (before 5:00 pm). Only short-listed candidates will be invited for contract negotiation.
LASED II-NCDDS, Room 6 G, Ground Floor, Building T, C/o. Ministry of Interior (MOI).
# Norodom Boulevard, Sangkat Tone Bassac, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Attention: Mr. Suy Poline, Chief of Procurement, LASED II – NCDDS