KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development
Cambodia Nutrition Project (CNP) P162675, IDA CREDIT NO.6394-KH
Request for Expression of Interest of Consulting Firm/NGO for
Design and Develop Materials, Job Aids, and Coaching Tools
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS) is the Implementing Agency for component 2 which finance community-based interventions in the seven priority provinces to stimulate demand, increase utilization of facility-based priority services, and encourage the adoption of improved RMNCAH-N behaviors. Component objectives are to: i) strengthen the links between the sub-national authorities, the public health providers, and the citizens; (ii) create demand and increase access to priority health and nutrition services; and (iii) strengthen public sector commitment and accountability to improve the availability and quality of priority health and nutrition services ; and (iv) use performance-based grants (C/S-SDGs) to improve (Sub National Authority) SNA delivery and sustainable financing of relevant social service activities linked with the project’s priority services.
The NCDDS seeks a firm/NGO that can develop informational materials, job aids, coaching tool in Khmer and English to train Communes and Sangkats on service delivery grants tools and processes (C/S-SDG) for the period of 299 person-days or within 1 to 1.5 years.
Qualifications and Experience Requirements
- Consulting Firm/NGO has strong presence in Cambodia;
- Consulting Firm/NGO has at least 5 years of relevant experience working with international organization and/or development partner;
- Experiences working with government counterparts and understand subnational administration structure and working procedures;
- Experience working in the fields of maternal and child health, nutrition, food security highly or health promotion and D&D reform is preferred;
- Experience in developing policy and/or implementation guidelines and training materials development related to health, community health, village health support group members, and health promotion, provincial administration, district and commune is an advantage;
- Experience in developing behavioral change communication content and materials;
- Demonstrate ability to establish and maintain strong working relationships with colleagues from different sectors;
- Key Team Works have educational background and at least 5 years experience in related work;
- All team members must have good communication and interpersonal skills.
Instruction for Application:
Interested Firms/NGOs are kindly requested to provide their Expression of Interest and organization profile indicating technical skills, experience of technical skills related job. The Firms/NGOs can download detail TOR from the NCDD website: www.ncdd.gov.kh/jobsprocurement. Expressions of Interest must be submitted to the address below by sealed envelope stating that Expression of Interest on Design and Develop Material, Job Aids, and Coaching Tools, no later than March 12, 2020 (Before 5:00 pm).
- NCDD Secretariat, Building T, Procurement Office, 1stfloor, Ministry of Interior’s compound, Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Kingdom of Cambodia. Attention to H.E Ny Kimsan, Cambodian Nutrition Project Director
- Email: email@example.com Copy to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Tell: 023 720 038/ 023 720 061
Only short-listed Firms/NGOs will be requested to submit Technical Proposal and Financial Proposal.