National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II)
Request for Expression of Interest
For Posts: 1-Information Technology (IT) Advisor at NCDDS
2-National Communication & Strategy Advisor at NCDDS
The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development (NCDD) is mandated as the overall program authority and through its Secretariat (NCDDS) is responsible for policy formulation and program coordination. Commune Social Land Concessions is strongly support to Social Land Concessions Program which contributed to commune administration management law. The LASED II implementation arrangement of the three IAs, which include: (i). GDH (MLMUPC) responsible for the overall coordination and management of the project, including liaison regarding processing and issuance of land titles, (ii). NCDDS responsible for major procurement and overall financial management, and (iii). GDA (MAFF) responsible for implementation of agriculture support activities and quality assurance of services provided to project beneficiaries. LASED II is to improve access of project beneficiaries to agricultural and other rural resources, infrastructure and services in 5 target provinces such as Kratie, Kampong Thom, Tbong Khmum, Kampong Chhnang and Kampong Speu within the period 5 years (2016-2021).
To support the project Communication Strategy and IT at national level and provincial level, LASED II is seeking for 2 qualified candidates for 2 posts of IT Advisor and National Communication & Strategy Advisor.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
The applicants shall have the following qualifications:
A-Information Technology (IT) Advisor at NCDDS
- At least master degree in Computer Science or Information Technology;
- 5 year experience in related field and 3 year experience with web application
- Excellent computer programming skills using C# and knowledge of range of relational databases;
- Proven experience in web programming development;
- Proven experience in software test driven development (TDD);
- Proven software development planning and reporting skills;
- Ability to network with a range of agencies on IT related issues;
- Ability to work effectively in a team;
- Able to work with the minimum of guidance, take initiative, and follow through with all tasks; and
- Excellent knowledge of Khmer and English language and Good communication skill
B- National Communication & Strategy Advisor at NCDDS
- At least 7 years of solid expertise in and ability to apply communication tools and techniques, including the ability to analyze and use research data.
- Ability to work with and communicate effectively with diverse stakeholders including government, civil society and media.
- Experience in marketing, public relations, and/or knowledge management.
- At least a university degree in communication, journalism, social sciences, public affairs, political science, or related field.
- Solid understanding of social and economic land development background of Cambodia.
- Fluency in spoken and written Khmer and English is essential.
- Regional and international experience in similar work would be an added advantage.
The interested candidates are kindly requested to provide their cover letter, updated curriculum vitae with recent photo, indicating their personal and technical skills, academic qualifications and experience in similar assignments along with the names of three (3) referees with contact information (title, e-mail, and telephone). The candidates must follow the detail ToR available from the NCDD Website: http://ncdd.gov.kh/citizens/job-announcement…nication-advisor/
Expressions of Interest must be submitted to the address below by email and followed by hard copies, no later than, January 12th, 2018 (before 5:00 pm). Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview and contract negotiation.
LASEDII-NCDDS, Building T, Room PMSD, Ground floor Ministry of Interior (MOI)’s compound, Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Attention: Mr. Neang Vanny, LASED II Procurement Officer.