Kingdom of Cambodia
Nation Religion King
INVITATION TO BID
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat(NCDDS)
Contracts No.: NCDDS/IP3/GD/2018-006
Wishes to purchase: Printing Calendar (10,000 pcs) and Leaflet (3,000 pcs)
- The goods are required to supply by three weeks from the date of contract.
- Interested qualified eligible suppliers are invited to request a copy of the bidding documents free of charge from the address given below by submitting a written application. Except for the submission of a written application, there shall be no other conditions for obtaining the bidding documents.
- To be considered eligible and qualified a firm or individual must
- Have completed within the last 3 years at least one contract of a similar nature of at least 50% of the value of the bid.
- Have completed in the last 2 years, contracts with a total cumulative value of three times that bid.
- Not be under any notice of disbarment issued by the Government
- The deadline for submission of bids is 11:00AM, 21st December, 2018 at the address shown below. Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter in the presence of the Bidder’s representatives and the project’s beneficiaries from the concerned local community who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person.
- The Purchaser shall award the Contract to the Bidder whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the Bidding Documents, provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration as described in the bidding documents, any bid not accompanied by one will be rejected as non-compliant.
- The address where the document may be inspected:
- The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS), Ministry of Interior, Building T, 1st Floor, Procurement Office, Admin & Finance DivisionNorodom Blvd., Khan Chamcar Mon, Phnom Pehn, CambodiaMs. Sok Ratana, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org , Tel. No. (855-23) 720 061, 720 038;