Kingdom of Cambodia
Nation Religion King
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
INVITATION FOR BIDS
Procurement of 2 Lots:
Lot I: 28 Automatic Levels, 66 staffs, 31GPSs, 41 Hammer Test
Lot II: 29 Dynamic Cone Penetrometer (DCP)
1. The goods are required to be supplied by 6 weeks from the date of contract signing.
2. Interested qualified eligible suppliers are invited to obtain a copy of the bidding documents free-of-charge from the address given below by submitting a written application. Except for the submission of a written application, there shall be no other conditions for obtaining the bidding documents.
3. To be considered eligible and qualified a firm or individual must a) Have completed within the last 3 years at least one contract of a similar nature of at least 50% of the value of the bid.b) Have completed in the last 2 years, contracts with a total cumulative value of three times that bid.c) Not be under any notice of disbarment issued by the Government and the World Bank.
4. Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before 3:00 pm (local time) on 04th October 2018. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives and the project’s beneficiaries from the concerned local community who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person at 3:00 pm.
5. The Purchaser shall award the Contract to the Bidder whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the Bidding Documents, provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
6. All bids must be accompanied by a bid securing declaration as described in the bidding documents, any bid not accompanied by one will be rejected as non-compliant.
7. The address where the document may be inspected and obtained is:
The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS), the Ministry of Interior. First Floor, Procurement Office, Administration and Finance Division Khan Chamcar Mon, Phnom Pehn, Cambodia.Mrs. Sok Ratana, E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel. No. (855-23) 720 061, 720 038