KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II)
(IDA Credit No.: 5807-KH)
Invitation for Bids
Upgrade Earth Road to Laterite Roads (Lot Wise Basis)
BID/Contract No: LASED/NCDDS/W/NCB/09/18
1. The Royal Government of Cambodia has received Credit from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the Contract for Upgrade Earth Road to Laterites (lot-wise-basis).
2. The Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II) of the National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCCDS) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Civil Work “Upgrade Earth Road to Laterite Roads (Lot Wise Basis)”. The construction can be starting within 21 days after the bid winner receives the notification of award and the work period is within 16 – 24 weeks after the contract signed.
4. This invitation is open to all eligible bidders.3. Procurement will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Procedures outlined in the Procurement Manual for Externally Financed Projects/Programs, and under the laws and regulations governing public procurement within the Kingdom of Cambodia”.
5. Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from and inspection the Bidding Documents at the address below from 08:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 hours, Monday through Friday, except public holidays.
6. Interested bidders’ attention is drawn to Sub-Clause 6.3 of the Instructions to Bidders and the Qualification Requirements stated in the bidding documents.
7. A complete set of Bidding Documents in English may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address given below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee of USD 30.00 or its equivalent in Cambodian Riel being 120,000.00. The method of payment will be by Cash. The Biding Documents will be collected in person at the discretion of the bidder. Other than payment of the non- refundable fee, there are no other conditions for the purchase of the bidding documents.
8. In case of any difficulty in purchase of the bidding documents, interested parties may contact in writing to:
a. H.E Ngan Chamroeun
Secretary of State, Ministry of Interior
Executive Deputy Head of NCDD Secretariat
No. 275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel: (855) 23 630 7008
b. Ma Onn Ma On Nath
Acting Project Coordinator of LASED II
No. 275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia
Tel: (855) 23 720 038, ext. 155
And also send the copy to:
c. Director of Department of Multilateral Cooperation
General Department of International Cooperation and Debt Management,
Ministry of Economy and Finance
New Building, ST.92, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
d. Mudita Chamroeun, LASED II Task Team Leader and Senior Rural Development
Specialist. World Bank Cambodia Office.
Exchange Square Building, No. 19-20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855 23 261300 Fax: + 855 23 261301-2. email@example.com
9. Bids must be delivered to the address below on or before 8 November 2018. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 14:30 p.m. on 8 November 2018.
10. All Bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration.
11. The Royal Government of Cambodia and/or the Development Partner will respectively declare a bidder ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed by the Royal Government of Cambodia and/or the Development Partner respectively, if it at any time determines that the firm has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive or collusive practices in competing for or in executing a contract.
12. The address(es) referred to above is:
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS).
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II) Office.
Room 6G, Building T, C/o. Ministry of Interior
Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamcarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Tel. No. (855) 720 038, ext. 155
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org and cc: email@example.com
Attention: Mr. Suy Poline
Procurement Officer of LASED II Project,
Tel: (855) 23 720 038, ext. 155