National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II)
IDA Credit No.: 5807-KH
Invitation for Bids
(Ref.: LASED/NCDDS/W/NCB/03/17 – (LOT-WISE-BASIS)
Construction of Lot 1) Late-Rite Roads (W5xT0.15xE0.5m) = 25.065 Km,
and Lot 2) Earth Roads (W5xT0.15xE0.5m) = 32.096 Km for Daung Commune.
- The Royal Government of Cambodia has received Credit from the International Development Association (IDA) toward the cost of Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II), and it intends to apply part of the proceeds of this loan to payments under the Contract for Construction of Lot 1) Late-Rite Roads (W5xT0.15xE0.5m) = 25.065 Km, and Lot 2) Earth Roads (W5xT0.15xE0.5m) = 32.096 Km in Daung Commune, Prasat Balang District, Kampong Thom Province.
- LOT 1: Construction of Late-Rite Roads (W5 x T0.15 x E0.5m) = 25.065 Km
- LOT 2: Construction of Earth Roads (W5 x T0.15x E0.5m) =32.096 Km
- The Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II) of the National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCCDS) now invites sealed bids from eligible and qualified bidders for Construction of Lot 1) Late-Rite Roads (W5xT0.15xE0.5m) = 25.065 Km, and Lot 2) Earth Roads (W5xT0.15xE0.5m) = 32.096 Km in Daung Commune, Prasat Balang District, Kampong Thom Province. The construction can be starting within 21 days after the bid winner receives a notification of award, and the work period is within 21 – 24 weeks after signing of contract and upon confirmation from the Project Manager.
- Procurement will be conducted through National Competitive Bidding Procedures outlined in the Procurement Manual for Externally Financed Projects/Programs, and under the laws and regulations governing public procurement within the Kingdom of Cambodia.
- This invitation is open to all bidders.
- Interested eligible bidders may obtain further information from Mr. Suy Poline, Chief of Procurement through email addresses: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org and inspect the Bidding Documents at the address given below from 08:00 – 12:00 and 14:00 – 17:00 hours, Monday through Friday, except public holidays.
- Interested bidders’ attention is drawn to Sub Clause 6.3 of the Instructions to Bidders and the Qualifications requirements.
- A complete set of Bidding Documents may be purchased by interested bidders on the submission of a written Application to the address below and upon payment of a non-refundable fee USD 30.00 or its equivalent in Cambodian Riel being 120,000.00. The method of payment will be only by Cash. The Bidding Documents will be collected in person at the discretion of the bidder. Other than payment of non-refundable fee, there are no other conditions for the purchase of the bidding documents
- In case of any difficulty in purchase of the bidding documents, prospective bidders may contact in writing to:
|a. H.E. Ngan Chamroeun
Secretary of State, Ministry of Interior
Head of NCDD Secretariat,
No. 275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.,
Email: email@example.com. Tel: (855) 23 720 038
|b. Mr. MA ONN Ma On Nath
Project Coordinator of LASED II
No. 275, Preah Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkamon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org. Tel: (855) 23 720 038
And also send the copy to:
|a. Director of Department of Multilateral Cooperation
General Department of International Cooperation and Debt Management,
Ministry of Economy and Finance, New Building, ST.92, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
|b. Ms. Mudita Chamroeun, LASED II, Task Team Leader and Senior Rural Development
Specialist, World Bank Cambodia Office, Exchange Square Building, No. 19-20, Street 106, Sangkat Wat Phnom, Khan Daun Penh, Phnom Penh.
Tel: +855 23 261300. Fax: + 855 23 261301-2
- Bids must be delivered to the address below at or before 14:30 p.m. on 17th October 2019. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in the presence of the bidders’ representatives who choose to attend in person at the address below at 14:30 p.m. on 17th October 2019 as the deadline for bid submission.
- All bids shall be accompanied by a Bid Securing Declaration as described in the Instructions to Bidders.
- The RGC and the World Bank will respectively declare a firm ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract funded by the RGC and/or World Bank, if they at any time determines that the firm has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive, collusive or obstructive practices in completing or in executing a contract.
- The address(es) referred to above are:
Attn: Mr. Suy Poline, Chief of Procurement LASED II Project – NCDDS, Room 6 G, Building T. C/o. Ministry of Interior, # Norodom Blvd., Sangkat Tonle Bassac, Khan Chamcarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia. E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org and email@example.com Tel. No. (855) 23 720 038, ext. 155