Invitation For Bid
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development (LASED II) Project
Wishes to Purchase: Supply Installation & Delivery of Computer Equipment
(Bid/Contract No. LASED/NCDDS/G/NCB/03A/18)
- The Royal Government of Cambodia has received IDA Credit No. 5807-KH from DP towards the cost of Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development (LASED II) Project and intends to apply a portion of the proceeds of this credit to eligible payments under the contracts for Supply, Installation and Delivery of Computer Equipment. The eligibility bidders are subject to the applicable rules of the DP. LASED II Project has 3 Implementing Agencies at national level such as NCDDS, GDH-MLMUPC and GDA-MAFF and will be implemented over a period of 5 years (2016-2021) in 5 target provinces such as Kratie, Kampong Thom, Tbong Khmum, Kampong Chhnang and Kampong Speu.
- The goods are required within 4-6 weeks from the date of contract.
- Interested qualified eligible suppliers are invited to obtain a copy of the bidding documents free-of-charge from the address given below by submitting a written application.
- To be considered eligible and qualified a bidder must:
- Have completed at least two contracts for supply of similar goods in the preceding 3 years of not less than 50% of the bid price in each contract.
- Have completed contracts with a total cumulative value equal to at least two times the value of the bid price in the preceding 2 years.
- Not be under any notice of disbarment issued by the Government of Cambodia or the World Bank.
- Bids must be delivered to the address given below at or before 14:30 p.m. on 25 April 2018. Late bids will be rejected. Bids will be opened in public immediately thereafter at the address given below in the presence of the Bidders’ representatives and the project’s beneficiaries from the concerned local community who choose to attend shall be allowed to be present in person.
- The Purchaser shall award the Contract to the Bidder whose offer has been determined to be the lowest evaluated bid and is substantially responsive to the Bidding Documents, provided further that the Bidder is determined to be qualified to perform the Contract satisfactorily.
- All bids must be accompanied by a bid and performance securing declaration as described in the bidding documents. Any bid not accompanied by one will be rejected as non-compliant.
- The address where the document may be inspected and obtained free of charge and the address for bid submission is:
- The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS).
- Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASED II) Office. C/o. Ministry of Interior,
- Building T, Room 6G, Ground Floor. Tel: (855) 23 720 038
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Government of Cambodia and/or the Development Partner will declare a firm ineligible either indefinitely or for a stated period of time, to be awarded a contract financed by the Government of Cambodia and/or the Development Partner respectively, if it at any time determines that the firm has engaged in corrupt or fraudulent, coercive or collusive practices in competing for or in executing a contract.
- A complaint may be made by any party at any stage of the procurement process. The procedure is described in Instructions to Bid, Clause 21 of the Bidding Documents