KINGDOM OF CAMBODIA
NATION RELIGION KING
National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development Secretariat (NCDDS)
Land Allocation for Social and Economic Development Project II (LASEDII)
Request for Expression of Interest
Administrative and Finance Assistant (AFA) – 3 Persons
The National Committee for Sub-National Democratic Development (NCDD) is mandated as the overall program authority and through its Secretariat (NCDDS) is responsible for policy formulation and program coordination. Commune Social Land Concessions is strongly support to Social Land Concessions Program which contributed to commune administration management law. The LASED II implementation arrangement of the three IAs, which include: (i). GDH (MLMUPC) responsible for the overall coordination and management of the project, including liaison regarding processing and issuance of land titles, (ii). NCDDS responsible for major procurement and overall financial management, and (iii). GDA (MAFF) responsible for implementation of agriculture support activities and quality assurance of services provided to project beneficiaries. LASED II is to improve access of project beneficiaries to agricultural and other rural resources, infrastructure and services in 5 target provinces such as Kratie, Kampong Thom, Tbong Khmum, Kampong Chhnang and Kampong Speu within the period 5 years (2016-2021).
To support the project operation at national level, LASED II is seeking for 3 qualified candidates for the post Administrative and Finance Assistant.
Qualification and Experience Requirements:
The applicants shall have the following qualifications:
- Education: Relevant University degree, preferably in Accounting and Business Administration and/or combination of appropriate experience in financial management/ accounting;
- At least three (3) years experience in general office procedures and finance of World Bank or ADB Projects or other development partner projects;
- Ability to operate standard office equipment, including but not limited to, computers, telephone systems, calculators and copiers machines;
- Knowledge of computer use (Excel, Word processing, Peachtree Accounting System or other similar Accounting System) and willingness to learn computerized accounting system;
- Fast learner and work well with either alone or as part of the LASED team;
- Good communication skills, written and spoken, in Khmer and English
The interested candidates are kindly requested to provide their cover letter, updated curriculum vitae with recent photo, indicating their personal and technical skills, academic qualifications and experience in similar assignments along with the names of three (3) referees with contact information (e-mail, telephone). The candidates must follow the detail ToR available from the NCDD Website: http://ncdd.gov.kh/citizens/jobprocurement.
Expressions of Interest must be submitted to the address below by email and followed by hard copies, no later than, December 8th, 2017 (before 5:00 pm). Only short-listed candidates will be invited for interview and contract negotiation.
LASEDII-NCDDS, Building T, Room PMSD, Ground floor Ministry of Interior (MOI)’s compound, Norodom Boulevard, Khan Chamkarmon, Phnom Penh, Cambodia.
Attention: Mr. Neang Vanny, LASED II Procurement Officer.